|This article is good, but we can do better than that! Help us by editing it.|
He is the 4th dead thief revived by the Emperor Lurk. His body was probably bathed in gold when he died.
He is completely immobile, because his corpse was transformed into a golden statue, posing and holding a cane. There are gems attached to his wrists, chest and cane.
- Yes, It's me, Auric, legendary former King of Thieves. What's the matter? Never seen a man made of gold before?
- So exciting, isn't it? All that gold out there, waiting to be stolen.
- Everything I touch turns to gold, perfect natural, I assure you.
- You know what's the best kind of gold to have? Other peoples' gold of course!
- Me, greedy? I wouldn't say that. I just want to have all the gold in the world!
- I say, you wouldn't have some food on you? Why? Oh, no reason...
- No surprise that you lost. Amazing, the riffraff they let be king of thieves these days.
- Perhaps you just lack my winning golden touch. Golden touch? hahaha, geddit?
- You seem like a persistent little fellow. You can always try again.
- King of Thieves? Oh, I don't think so.
- Do I get lonely because of my condition? Not at all - I have all my gold for company!
- Like Lurk, he is immobilized, but within a statue.
- His name is a pun of the chemical element of Gold(Au), and Eric, a male name.
- The gold is probably his, according to one of his losing league quotes.
- He is a reference to King Midas, which anything he touched became gold.
|Second League Champions|